Group + Team Events
Businesses, nonprofits and other organizations love the convenience and unique setting at MBP for retreats, company social gatherings, active team building activities and more.
It’s easy to get to MBP by public transportation, foot and pedal power, or by car. There are places for events of all sizes, from intimate plazas to expansive lawn.
Event Ideas Accomplish your organizations’ goals outdoors at MBP. We have space for intimate gatherings and large events. There are expansive grassy areas, plazas, and a small amphitheater. Our sports courts are top notch too—including courts for sand volleyball, basketball and tennis. Consider Mission Bay Parks for one of these events:
- Company Retreats
- Social Gatherings
- Team Building Activities
- Organization Parties | Celebrations
- Team Sports | Tournaments
- Company Picnics
- Awards | Recognition Ceremonies
- Speaking Engagements | Presentations
- Small Group Meetings
Create Your Event Our experienced team of Event Planners is ready to work with you to organize and plan your group or team event. Consider our small amphitheater as a perfect venue for outdoor retreats and performances. Hold a team-building event at our sports court or take to Mission Creek by boat. We're open to your suggestions and ideas and we're ready to work with you to make your event a success for all of your guests. Permits are required for all events on park property if you’d like exclusive use of an area or if your group includes more than 24 people. Just click the button to the left to reserve your date, time and location in Mission Bay Parks by completing and submitting an application for an MBP Event Permit.
How to Hold Your Event | For 25 or More
1. | Decide Where to Hold Your Event in Mission Bay Parks
2. | Submit Application Online to Reserve Your Event Place + Time
3. | Provide Insurance Certificate + Payment For Permit
4. | Receive Your Event Permit from Mission Bay Parks
5. | Come to the Park on Your Event Date + Have Fun!
“Open, well manicured, and well maintained.”Bay Area Organization