After months of delay and approvals, the Kids’ Park in Mission Bay is finally open. Hooray! The wait was worth every second.
This unique park for tots to school aged children is united around natural themes of water, exploration and discovery. In fact, over two-thirds of the park is made up of natural elements. It’s the perfect place to play and picnic located one block south of Channel Street.
A park just for kids.
This park has something special for the kid in everyone including:
- Colorful interactive play zones
- Natural play zone with logs, earth mounds, boulders, sand and water, grass, a willow hut and arches, carved sculptures and redwood trunk benches
- Fenced playground for jumping, climbing, swinging, sliding and bouncing
- Benches, picnic areas, bike racks, and water fountains
- A public restroom is located 1/2 block north at the Pavilion | 290 Channel Street
Private picnic rentals are available at this perfect location for your child’s next birthday party
A fun place like no other awaits.
Open 8am-9pm everyday, this is where to take your kids when they need a place to play and explore. You can even submit your application to hold an event now that the park is open to all.