Kids’ Park | Event Permit Application
Our Kids’ Park Event Packages make planning your family picnic or child’s birthday party quick and easy. We offer three, simple event solutions designed just for the popular Kids’ Park in Mission Bay. With these options, a specific location can be reserved right within the Kids’ Park.
When you hold your outdoor event here with family and friends, you’ll see nothing but smiles. Please review, complete and submit the Kids’ Park Event Permit Application form below to reserve a time and place for your event.
How it Works
- | Applicant must complete + submit Kids’ Park Event Permit Application icon-arrow-circle-right
- | Mission Bay Parks (MBP) delivers an Invoice to applicant via email within 72 hours including all of the fees for rental, services, and administration
- | Applicant must deliver payment to MBP within 7 days
- | MBP issues and delivers, via email, an Event Permit to applicant
- | Applicant signs and returns Event Permit to MBP
- | Applicant holds event on scheduled event date
- | MBP provides on site management to address issues, additions or revisions if required
Permit Requirements + TermsPermits are required for all events on park property including the popular Kids’ Park. Permit applications must be submitted 7 days prior to event date. An Event Permit will be issued to the applicant when the following is completed:
- Receipt of Kids’ Park | Event Permit Application
- Receipt of payment
- Receipt of an original signed Special Event Permit summary document
Payment shall be made by a personal or business check and must be received by Mission Bay Park Management 7 business days prior to the event. The client may cancel the event by providing written notice of cancellation to MBP no later than 5 calendar days prior to the event. If an event is canceled, a cancellation/administrative fee will be charged to Client. Other payments made by Client shall be refunded if appropriate. Unless cancellation is a function of a public disturbance, terrorist act, strike, or Act of God (extreme weather, earthquake, etc.), no fees will be refunded.
Kids’ Park | Event Permit Application Please complete all fields in the application form. No Event Applications will be considered or delivered unless all fields marked with an * are filled in. Thank you for your assistance and cooperation.