Mission Creek Park
An idyllic tree-lined park cradles each side of Mission Creek with areas of respite, recreation and events spaces.
Mission Creek Park is truly a featured gem in the Mission Bay Parks system. It's the perfect place to experience open spaces and green places, right on the edge of the SF bay.
What makes this park special
- Over 10 acres of rolling grass lawns and a tree-lined esplanade
- Pathways with nature, city and creek views
- A small outdoor amphitheater for events
- Sports courts and boat launch
- Off-leash dog play area at the end of Berry Street
- Public restrooms adjacent to Pavilion and sports facilities
Events space, picnics, basketball, sand volleyball, tennis, wildlife viewing, walk/run paths, boating, dog play area
Open sunrise to 10pm. Every day—there’s always something to enjoy at Mission Creek Park.