This unique park for tots to school aged children is united around natural themes of water, exploration and discovery.
Two-thirds of the park is made up of natural elements. It’s the perfect place to play and picnic located one block south of Channel Street.
What makes this park special
- Colorful interactive play zones
- Natural play zone with logs, earth mounds, boulders, sand and water, grass, a willow hut and arches, carved sculptures and redwood trunk benches
- Fenced playground for jumping, climbing, swinging, sliding and bouncing
- Benches, picnic areas, bike racks, and water fountains
- A public restroom is located 1/2 block north at the Pavilion | 290 Channel Street
- Private picnic rentals are available at this perfect location for your child’s next birthday party