- Colorful interactive play zones
- Natural play zone with logs, earth mounds, boulders, sand and water, grass, a willow hut and arches, carved sculptures and redwood trunk benches
- Fenced playground for jumping, climbing, swinging, sliding and bouncing
- Benches, picnic areas, bike racks, and water fountains
- A public restroom is located 1/2 block north at the Pavilion | 290 Channel Street
- Private picnic rentals are available at this perfect location for your child’s next birthday party
This unique park for tots to school aged children is united around natural themes of water, exploration and discovery.
Two-thirds of the park is made up of natural elements. It’s the perfect place to play and picnic located one block south of Channel Street.
What makes this park special
“I love to bring my kids here!”San Francisco Resident