After months of delay and approvals, the Kids’ Park in Mission Bay is finally open. Hooray! The wait was worth every second.
This unique park for tots to school-aged children is united around natural themes of water, exploration and discovery. In fact, over two-thirds of the park is made up of natural elements. It’s the perfect place to play and picnic located one block south of Channel Street.
A new park just for kids.
This park has something special for the kid in everyone including:
- | Colorful interactive play zones
- | Natural play zone with logs, earth mounds, boulders, sand and water, grass, a willow hut and arches, carved sculptures and redwood trunk benches
- | Fenced playground for jumping, climbing, swinging, sliding and bouncing
- | Benches, picnic areas, bike racks, and water fountains
- | A public restroom is located 1/2 block north at the Pavilion | 290 Channel Street
Private picnic rentals are available at this perfect location for your child’s next birthday party
A ton of fun awaits.
Open 8am-9pm everyday, this is where to take your kids when they need a place to play and explore. You can even submit your application to hold an event now that the park is open to all.
Ready to hold your event here?
The Kids’ Park is open every day until 9 pm and is also available for rental and private events. To learn more about how to plan your next event here, or at any of the many unique venues at Mission Bay Parks, just click the button below.
There’s no better place for playtime, picnics and birthday parties.
As Manager of Mission Bay Parks overseeing all aspects of day to day park operations, Catherine Hickey serves as the first point of contact for park visitors, tenants, vendors and contractors. Send Cathy an email or just call 415.684.9896.