This unique park for tots to school aged children is united around natural themes of water, exploration and discovery. In fact, over two-thirds of the park is made up of natural elements. It’s the perfect place to play and picnic located one block south of Channel Street.
A park just for kids.
This park has something special for the kid in everyone including:
- Colorful interactive play zones
- Natural play zone with logs, earth mounds, boulders, sand and water, grass, a willow hut and arches, carved sculptures and redwood trunk benches
- Fenced playground for jumping, climbing, swinging, sliding and bouncing
- Benches, picnic areas, bike racks, and water fountains
- A public restroom is located 1/2 block north at the Pavilion | 290 Channel Street
Private picnic rentals are available at this perfect location for your child’s next birthday party
A fun place like no other awaits.
Open 8am-9pm everyday, this is where to take your kids when they need a place to play and explore. You can even submit your application to hold an event now that the park is open to all.