The new Channel Street Dog Park is now open. Bounded by Channel, El Dorado, and Long Bridge streets, the new park sits directly across from the popular Mission Bay Kids’ Park.
Room to run added by popular demand
This great addition to Mission Bay responds to requests from residents and visitors to add public spaces for Fido to fetch, roll and relax.
More than just a place for your best friend
The new dog play area includes a ton of tail-wagging amenities:
- | Double gated entry + fenced-in area to keep your pets safe and allow them to run free
- | Eco-friendly turf that’s permeable, so when a dog has to go, it seeps through the turf
- | Automatic sprinklers + a robust irrigation system to keep the turf clean
- | Regular cleaning by Mission Bay Parks staff
- | Lots of seating for humans
- | Water fountains for humans and dogs
- | Lighting, waste receptacles, and doggie waste bags
- | Landscaping + trees circling the park
The new Channel Street Dog Park and the existing dog park at the northwestern edge of Mission Creek Park at Berry Street are both open every day until 10 p.m. Woof!Time to fetch, roll and relax? Get over to the new Channel Street Dog Park | #dogfun #parks #sanfrancisco Click To Tweet
Find the Channel Street Dog Park before you go
Before you head over to our newest park, download our Mission Bay Parks MAP to learn how to get there before you arrive.
What are you waiting for?
Come on over and check out the newest addition to the growing Mission Bay Parks system. We look forward to seeing you and your fur babies over here soon.
As Manager of Mission Bay Parks overseeing all aspects of day to day park operations, Catherine Hickey serves as the first point of contact for park visitors, tenants, vendors and contractors. Send Cathy an email or just call 415.684.9896.